Southern Cross Wildlife Care - Non profit Charity
Helping our wildlifE
We are often in need of donated goods to help us keep operating
If you have any medical supplies, please either email us or send a Facebook message with a list or photos of the items.
We always need items like:
- Sterile needles and syringes, particularly 1ml syringes & 23g needles
- sterile gauze
- Vetwrap, Coban or similar bandaging
- Soffban, Velban or similar bandaging
- Vetlite splinting material
- Sterilization pouches
- Paper towels, toilet paper, washing up liquid & liquid soap
- Batteries – AA, AAA, C, D
- Distilled or demineralised water
See our full wishlist of items you can donate.
Will you help us continue our life-saving work for native anials and make a donation today?
Donations in Australia are tax deductible.
Southern Cross Wildlife Care
ABN 57 828 036 259
Alternatively you can donate via Bank Transfer or Cheque:
BANK TRANSFER – Commonwealth Bank BSB 062 205 Account No. 10237440
CHEQUE – Send by mail to:
Southern Cross Wildlife Care,
14 Crescent Rd,
Mona Vale NSW, 2103
Your contributions make a real difference, thankyou!